A visual and sensory extravaganza is the perfect way to describe the Dubai Miracle Garden. The blooming of the colours and flowers is seen. This garden comes to life with distinctive flowers from mid-November to mid-May. The flowers light up the region and flood it with aromas as they cover around 72,000 square metres. On February 14th of 2013, the garden received its official opening. Millions of flowers are grouped in various patterns and forms when the plant is in full bloom. Miracle Garden ticket offers you the opportunity to view 150 million flowers on show, including roses, petunias, tulips, and calendulas among a stunning array of sunflowers, marigolds, and roses.
With a Miracle Garden ticket expect to see 120 different types of vibrant flowers displayed as cartoon characters, gigantic animals, flowery sculptures, flower beds, and magnificent arches. The garden has broken three Guinness World Records as of the year 2022. In its debut year of operation in 2013, it set the Guinness World Record for largest vertical garden. In 2016, the Airbus A380 took the cake as the world's largest floral installation, surpassing even the previous year's spectacular display. In 2018, the garden's Mickey Mouse topiary achieved its third Guinness World Record, this time as the world's highest topiary supported sculpture.
1. By Bus: Board on a bus from Mall of Emirates to Dubai Miracle Garden through RTA bus route 105. This will drop you right in front of the Dubai Miracle Garden. This is the most affordable way to reach the place.
2. By Metro: If you are wondering how to reach miracle garden by metro, then take the red line metro and get off at the Mall of Emirates metro station. From there, hop on a bus or cab to reach the destination.
3. By Car: If you have a lot of bags or if you are more with family, it's best to take a straight taxi. Though taking a taxi is very expensive, it's also the fastest way to reach the place,
1. By Bus: Take bus E101 operated by Dubai RTA from Abu Dhabi's Central Bus Station, and get to the Ibn Battuta Metro Bus Stop. As soon as you reach the ground, a taxi ride to the Dubai Miracle Garden is within your reach.
2. By Car: From Abu Dhabi, take a taxi to Miracle Garden as non-stop cab services are easily available.
The Dubai Miracle Garden is located on Street 3, Al Barsha, Al Barsha South, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is a huge park covering over 72,000 square metres, making it the largest natural flower garden in the world. Situated within Dubailand district, this magnificent park features a circular design, beautiful scenery at every turn, and an abundance of flowering plants. The Dubai Butterfly Garden is only 120 metres away, making it the closest landmark to the Miracle Garden.
1. Usual Timings: Open from 9am to 9pm during the week and 9am to 10pm on the weekends( Friday and Saturday)
2. The Night Hours: The Dubai Miracle Garden is open until 9 p.m. during the week and 10 p.m. on the weekends, so visitors may enjoy it at night if they so choose.
3. Length of Visit: In about three to four hours, you may see everything there is to see at Dubai Miracle Garden. Weekdays are the best time to go to Dubai Miracle Garden so that you can have more quality time in less crowd.
Weekends see the most visitors because that's when families can go out and enjoy the sights together. If you want to take your time exploring the attraction and taking lots of pictures, then the best time to visit miracle garden Dubai is during the week when the crowds are smaller. However, the weekend is also a terrific time to go if you and your family want to take advantage of the lively atmosphere and don't mind a larger throng.
Visitors from all over the world throng to Dubai between November and March to see the city's famous landmarks and breathtaking architecture. Although the summer heat makes travelling in the off-season less than ideal, there are many deals to bag on hotels and flights. The warmer months (April-October) mean that Dubai Miracle Garden is closed. Therefore, the best time to go to Dubai miracle garden is during the height of the season to see the gorgeous array of seasonal flowers that adorn the landscape.
Explore various things to do in Miracle Garden and know these before you go.
Before you visit Miracle Garden Dubai know these facts about it.
On an area of around 72,000 square metres, Miracle Garden is the world's largest natural flower garden, adorned with a stunning selection of flowers. The majority of which are uncommon and have never been seen in the Middle East, such as geraniums and petunias. Located near Arabian Ranches in Dubailand, this natural beauty was planned and created by Akar Landscaping and Agriculture Company of Al-Ain.
Over 45 million flowers in shapes like vintage-style vehicles, stars, circles, hearts, sculptures, pyramids, and igloos, have been planted and flowered in the garden, making it a true oasis from the city's hustle and bustle. A flower paradise has been created in the middle of the arid metropolis, and it features a seemingly limitless number of floral varieties—around 120 species, not counting seasonal delicacies. Petunia flowers, which are often used as decorations and can survive even Dubai's hot and humid summers, are among its most valuable assets. Marigolds, roses, calendula, and tulips are a few of the other widely cultivated flowers.
The ingenious subsurface watering system that reuses wastewater using drip irrigation to prevent evaporation and save up to 75% water and energy is one of the most fascinating aspects of this attraction. Daily garden upkeep uses 757,000 gallons of water. The Gulf Sea was once the only available medium, but it was very expensive. However, thanks to this ingenious setup, where a fleet of trucks runs around collecting waste water, the cost of desalination has been drastically reduced. The wastewater is recycled in this water purifying system.
It's natural to wonder what makes this particular flower garden so special that it attracts visitors from all over the world. First, despite being located in Dubai's desert, where horticulture is uncommon, this garden is teeming with millions of vibrant, living blooms. Secondly, the garden's star-shaped buildings, formed entirely of flowers, will astound you the moment you step foot inside. The abundance of bedding and decorative floral sculptures create a heavenly atmosphere.
Garden visitors can marvel at a floral wall with a circumference of one kilometre, which has put it in contention for the title of world's longest flower wall. The four-kilometre-long path through the garden, which is decorated with an exuberant assortment of flowers, is another spectacular feature.
1. Recommended Path: Driving is the best option if you are wondering how to reach miracle garden because it is fast and cheap (in terms of gas or car rental costs).
2. Cost-effective technique: Taking the bus is the cheapest option for getting to Dubai Miracle Garden. Making use of the public transportation system in your city is a cheap and efficient method to get where you need to go. However, the mode of transportation you select should be based on your starting point; some areas of cities may not be adequately served, resulting in a more time-consuming and difficult trip.
3. The quickest way: If you are thinking of how to reach Miracle Garden in the least amount of time, then you may choose from the options of booking a cab or boarding a bus or metro. To save time, use a taxi or drive yourself to Miracle Garden. Taxis can be pricey, but they spare you the trouble of locating parking and the need to refuel on the way. If you're short on time, this is the best option.
4. Tourism path: If viewing the sights and getting a feel for the local culture are high on your list of priorities, then a trip to Miracle Garden by public transportation and foot is a great way to do both. If you are a first-time tourist to Dubai, taking use of the city's reliable public transportation system is a must.
The Miracle Garden is well worth a visit for many reasons, including the incredible artistry on display, the abundance of vibrant flowers and floral pathways, the thrilling attractions, the delicious options, and the unique atmosphere. If you are wondering how to reach the miracle garden, all you have to do then is hire a cab or car from Abu Dhabi and make it here.
The Dubai Miracle Garden has broken not one, but three Guinness World Records. The largest Emirates A380 display, and a Mickey Mouse floral structure that towered 18 metres into the air are examples. The 18-metre-tall Mickey was the first Disney figure floral display in the Middle East, achieving the Guinness World Record for World's Largest Topiary Structure in February 2018. It weighs 35 tonnes and has approximately 100,000 flowers on it. The Dubai Miracle Garden is also the holder of the record for the tallest vertical garden, which it earned in 2013. It also has the record for the largest floral sculpture, which it earned in the shape of an Airbus A380, in 2016.
It takes about two to three hours to leisurely explore the Miracle Garden.
The Miracle Garden is located in Street 3 - Al Barsha - Al Barsha South - Dubai - United Arab Emirates. If you are wondering how to reach miracle garden by metro, all you have to do is board the red line metro to the Mall of Emirates station, and from there you may take either a taxi or a bus.
November to March is the best time to visit miracle garden Dubai because this time period offers pleasant temperatures, making them ideal for exploring Miracle Garden.
At Dubai Miracle Garden, you can see more than 60 different kinds of beautiful flowers. The flower structures are modified every season to guarantee frequent visitors enjoy a novel experience each time they arrive here.
Yes, in Dubai's Miracle Garden, you can use your smartphones to take pictures anywhere you like. The Dubai Miracle Garden does not allow visitors to bring professional cameras inside.
No, it's worth noting that the Butterfly Garden, which is just adjacent to the Miracle Garden, is a different attraction that demands its own admission fee.